Thursday, September 19, 2013

Real Techniques Part 3

Real Techniques Part 3 Individual Brushes 

The Stippling Brush is the only brush that I carry with me to apply my foundation. It is absoulutly amazing,such a great blending tool . I’ve always used flat brushes but ever since I purchased this brush I dont use anything else. It leaves the skin even and makes the foundation look flawless. I often use this brush to blend my bronzer it helps blend out the harsh lines . Again the brush can be used for foundations in liquid,powder and cream form. It is self standing and sales for $10.00. 



The Blush Brush, again another Rea ltechniques tool that helps to create a professional and flawless makeup application. Like the Stippling brush I take this one with me everywhere. In my opinion it is the best brush for countering , it gets the job done without leaving harsh lines. Because of the brushes domed shape the product will only go on the tip of the brush and the hairs around it will stay clean allowing you to blend as you apply.This brush is self standing as well and sales for $9.00 .



 
As I’ve said with all Real techniques brushes these are a must have in your collection. What can I say other than this are really good brushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment