Sunday, January 5, 2014

December Favorites


So I thought for the first post in 2014 I would talk about some products that I couldn’t stop using in December hence the title December Favorites.


First on the list is Kat Von D Lock-it tattoo foundation. Absolutely loving this foundation. I am not one to go for matte finish foundations but this is know my everyday foundation. It is full coverage and it last all day , no touch ups needed. I’m amazed at how flawless the finish is. It comes in a variety so it will suite all skin tones.



Pati Dubroff’s Perfect Palette has become my go to palette for everyday looks. The palette comes with 12 colors from matte to shimmer finishes and a basic brown eyeliner pencil. So many looks can be created with this palette , the colors are neutrals but range from the warm to rosie tones.this is a must have .



The third item is a gift I got from a co-worker , Benefit’s B spot. Now I know that this fragrance came out in 2008 , nevertheless I love and had to put it on the list . It is such a delicious floral sweet scent that last all day, love it.



Well there it is my December Favorites , please leave your comments below and let me know what products you were into in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment