Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NYX Pin Up Tease Mascara


So my sister purchased this mascara for me in Ulta. Yes Ulta, I have brought my sister into my addiction with this store. We were in Ulta and she said “you need new mascara”!!! Apparently my current mascara was causing her visual pain. So we were in the NYX section ,I was explaining to her why she needed must and had to buy the lip glosses which she did, and we saw that the mascaras were on sale for about $3. This is one of the many reasons I love Ulta!!!
I have been using this mascara for about 5 days now and it is a really good product. NYX has a variety of mascaras ranging from subtle to maximum volume. If you want a subtle everyday simple lash, this is the mascara to use. This has become my everyday mascara, it does not clump up, no flakes and it last all day. I love the mascara wand that it comes with, it is curved and this allows easy application and it assures that each lash is covered with mascara. Plus because the wand is curved my mascara does not transfer to my eyelid, this is a constant problem that I have with other brands. Like I said if you want your lashes to look like falsies you may want to try one of the other mascaras NYX has. This is a must try.

          

No comments:

Post a Comment