Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Masques

Here is another one thanks to Influenster and the Vox Box. This time I want to talk about Montagne Jeunesse Masques. In my box I received the Manuka Honey Peel. It was so good. After having battled a terrible migraine I washed my face put my mask on and relaxed. It smells really strongly of honey but it feels amazing and when you peel it off your skin feels really soft. What is absolutely wonderful is that these products are made with all natural products and are cruelty free!!! This mask in particular is made with honey and jasmine. Since trying this product I have discovered that Walmart sells them and for less than $2. So for anyone look for an affordable but good spa treatment at home this is a good choice.

                                                http://distilleryimage8.ak.instagram.com/76f59e2eccd811e3a77a24be05956a60_8.jpg


 

No comments:

Post a Comment