Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Influenster - Viva Vox Box

OK so I have been posting products from the Viva Vox Box but now I am going to talk about the box it self. The Viva Vox box was sent to me by Influenster . Basically Influenster is a review community online where anyone can register with them and review anything and everything. Every so often Influenster send out surveys and chooses a group of people to send boxes full of products to review. I was surprised to open my mail box and see that I had received he Viva Vox Box. I loved every singlle product in it. I got a mask peel, nail polish, cleansing cloths, spray lotion, lip stain crayon and a rewards card. The only unfortunate thing was one of the nail colors in the box i already own but its a pretty cool nail polish so it wasn't a total loss. The great thing about this program is Influenster makes it incredibly easy for you to review these products , they provide images, hash tags etc. So if you have never reviewed a product don't worry they have the guide to lead you. I really recommend everyone to use Influenster because it allows you to try products that you might not heard of or wouldn't normally go for . For example I have never heard  Montagne Jeunesse face masks but thanks to the Viva Vox Box I have and now that I know I can get them at Walmart I attend on trying the rest of there range. Another product that I was surprised with was @VaselineBrand - Spray And Go , this is such a deliciously smooth and great product i just love the way my skin feels after using this . So all in all I am very happy with my box and the entire Influenster program , please go check it out!!!

                                             http://photos-b.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/10299731_699866196723449_689793539_n.jpg



 

No comments:

Post a Comment