Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System

Ive tried to write this review for the past week and do to my full-time job its been kind of difficult. Ok here goes.

I received the Mary Kay Clear Proof Acne System from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. I was excited to receive the package but to be honest my hopes weren't to high given the fact the no acne system has ever worked on me. You name it Ive tried it . But to my huge surprise these products worked instantly. I mean literally I did the regimen and by the next morning my skin was looking much better. The system is pretty easy , first you cleanse , apply toner , followed by acne medication and finally the moisturizer . You don't have to use a lot of each one with just a small amount it does the job. I personally like using the moisturizer right before I apply my foundation , I feel like its protecting my skin. #ClearProof does not have a strong fragrance. Personally I have found that products that are designed to eliminate acne and have a strong fragrance tend to do more damage to my skin than help it. Its been about 2 weeks using this system and my skin feels and looks much better. Just yesterday I had a small break out that was red and irritated , I used #ClearProof and by today the redness was gone and on its way to clearing up. I highly recommend his product to any one who is looking for a solution and has tried everything on the market, the best part that its not expensive.



No comments:

Post a Comment