Friday, June 5, 2015

Purina One dry cat food #oneswitch

I'm back!!!!! What has it been 100 years since I posted something???? Well today I'm going to talk about the @Purinaonecats Purina One dry cat food #oneswitch . As always since I am part of the #influensternation I was sent the Purina One voxbox from @Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes. Right away as soon as I opened the bag my cat was curious and as soon as I put a handful of food on the table he began to eat and enjoy . Now I should say  that when it come to my  pets nutrition I am selective about what they eat but also mindful that I have a budget to maintain. I don't like food that smells to strong because it has been my personal experience that it just doesn't sit well with my pets stomachs. And if I want to go totally organic, grain free etc. I'm probably going to have to take out a loan just to buy one bag. Purina One covers all this correctly the food smells  subtle and the price is not bad at all plus I know my cat is getting a descent meal. The other amazing thing about this vox box is that it came with a coupon for a free bag of cat food, which I was able to redeem yesterday. Trust me when I say this came in real handy , not only did the vox box come with a full size sample the coupon was for a full size bag and for someone on a tight budget that is awesome because basically my cat has food now for at least a month!!!! OK so again thank you #influenster for including me in this program , to any I one reading who own cats

 I highly recommend Purina #oneswitch .

No comments:

Post a Comment